Sunday, December 5, 2010

Letter to Santa 2010

Elliot is pretty excited about Christmas this year. We have been counting down the days on the Advent calendar, decorating the house, and talking about baby Jesus and Santa. Today we wrote our first letter to Santa. He dictated I scribed:

Dear Santa,
My name is Batman Farnum and Elliot. And Dinosaur. I play with trains and stuff thats good. I love my sister. She is Beatrice. I would like a train for Christmas. I would like one with a smoke stack, coach, and a big whistle. Like the one Mariana gave me.

I really want a monster truck because they really do tricks. They have big tires. I want a blue one. Blue is my favorite color. I want a ball and a hitter for golf. Maybe a real one. I want a pretend kitchen and a drill too. I want a kitchen so I can fix the sink.

Beatrice wants a little race car. Maybe she wants blue. Maybe she wants a trimmer (Mommy could not figure out what this is) that goes up and down. Beatrice will like that. I also want little scissors to cut.

Thank you Santa. I want to go to the mall to ask you. Good-bye. Don't go down the chimney because it is very dangerous.

Love,
Elliot

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I LOVE this. Batman, Elliot, and Dinosaur...that's a lot of names to live up to!!

Amanda said...

Today he told me that he was going to turn into Batman, spiderman, superman, and a dinosaur. I asked him how and he said "don't worry mommy its easy". He is a funny guy.

Grammy said...

I'm sure he can be all those people/things. He's a real boy.