Monday, November 28, 2011

2011 Letter to Santa

The following is Elliot's letter to Santa. He dictated and I wrote.  He drew the picture (drew one of the present ribbons at his request) and signed his own name.

Dear Santa, 
I've been a good boy because today I was playing with monster trucks when Bea was napping and I didn't wake her up yet. I am very quiet. Santa I am a good boy. I always listen to Mommy, sometimes I clean up. 


Come bring presents to my house, please. Please can I have Christmas toys. I would like a bumble bee car, that is a transformer, blocks please and Legos. Can you please bring me the Bat Mobile with little pieces. I also want Christmas PJs. One more thing, I want goggles for swimming. 


Bea would like a cart for pushing baby around. Bea was a little bit bad, but mostly she isn't. Bring her toys please. If Bea is bad it doesn't matter. Bea will want toys, but if you don't bring her toys I will share them. 


Thank you Santa for bringing my toys. I have one questions for you. Are there any penguins there, and will they come with you? Thank you Santa. Here is a picture of Presents and a Christmas tree for you. 


Love, 
Elliot



1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love this! Nice drawing, too!