Monday, May 5, 2008

Flying Solo

This weekend I left Elliot and Brian at home and headed to Charlottesville, VA for a weekend with the girls, and to celebrate the upcoming marriage of my friend, and Elliot's Godmother, Tasha Henderson. I missed the boys terribly but did enjoy spending quality time with good friends. Elliot and Brian had a nice time together running errands, watching golf, and listening to music. Apparently, Elliot really digs Zeppelin.

I returned home on Sunday at around lunch time. After much needed naps (for all of us). We went on a long walk and spent some time playing in the park. There, Elliot enjoyed grabbing fist fulls of grass and getting up close and personal with Zsi-Zsi. After we got home Elliot went down for a late afternoon nap while Brian and I installed his big boy car seats. Hopefully we'll be making many more trips to the park this spring and summer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, who was happier to see you when you got home...Brian or Elliot???

I sure wish I could have spent the afternoon at the park with Farnum Family yesterday!!

Oh, and I am so happy to hear about Elliot's outstanding
taste in music :)