Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Row, Row, Row Your Boat







Last weekend, Elliot and I headed to our friends Cakki (mom), Jim (dad) and David's (toddler) lake house for the weekend. We were joined there by Matt (dad), Ada (mom) and Clare (toddler). Unfortunately Elliot and I were on our own because Brian had to fly to Seattle for a job interview. We had a great weekend playing with our friends, eating great meals, and spending time on Matt, Ada and Clare's boat.

Elliot REALLY liked the boat and Matt even let him drive it. Elliot was so serious when he was behind the wheel. I think the only thing he didn't like was wearing the life jacket, but he got over that once we got moving. During the first trip out on the lake Elliot was so excited that literally fell asleep standing up. I guess when its time to nap, its time to nap.

Brian comes back tonight and we can't wait to see him. I am sure Elliot will "tell" him all about his adventures on lake Gaston.

No comments: