Monday, June 22, 2009

Showing Off


Last Thursday, Elliot helped Daddy prep the deck for staining by helping hammer in all of the popped up nails. He really enjoyed this task and got a kick out of showing off his hammering skills for me and the camera.



This weekend I let Elliot drink from a "big boy" cup. It worked out surprisingly well until he wiped his mouth with his wrist, cup still in hand. I think we'll give it a try once a week or so. It certainly kept him happy at the table.





Over the weekend Elliot and I also went to Clare's house to spend time with her and her mom, and to play in their kiddie pool. Elliot was a little ham for the camera and had a blast splashing in the pool and showing off for any one who would watch. Clare on the other hand had no interest in the pool - this may have had something to do with wild man Elliot.

There you have it! A weekend of showing off Elliot style.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. What a cutie!

Grammy said...

I think we need help around here with hammering and stain. Great job E.