Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Farnum, party of four"

Elliot doesn't like to eat. Its not that he's a picky eater, he'll try most things. Its just that he doesn't like to take time out of his very busy play schedule to bother with food. I am always trying new and creative ways to get him interested in food (without feeding him ice cream for every meal - that he'll eat). Last week I discovered that he likes when his toys pretend to eat his food and lately, he has been playing pretend throughout the day with a few of his favorite stuffed animals. So when it came time for dinner the other day and he said he was playing with his animals, I told him the animals were hungry too. He was very excited about this, especially when everyone sat down to eat their dinner. Elliot and his friends has blueberries, pancakes, and chocolate milk. Yes, I know that doesn't sound like the healthiest of dinners but everyone cleaned their plates.



3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love this!!! So cute!

Grammy said...

I love it, anything to get him to to take the timeeat is great.

Tasha said...

I love it. You are so creative.