Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spook-tacular Party

We a fall/Halloween party this weekend and it was so much fun, that I think we'll make it an end of October tradition. We invited some of our grown-up and kid friends over for chili, cider, cider, and s'mores. All of the kids wore costumes and the weather was PERFECT for an evening spent playing in the back yard. In addition to eating yummy treats, guests decorated pumpkins, carved pumpkins and played other Halloween themed games. My little Zebra and pirate were also collecting change for Trick-or-Treat for Unicef. So far they have raise $16.77, What ever they are able to raise by Halloween, Daddy and I will match.

Lindsay, John and Natalie were in town for the party and a concert. I'll post pictures of the cousins soon.








the youngest friend at the party

au pairs can carve pumpkins too







1 comment:

Mariana said...

Looks like you all had a great time, I LOVE their costumes!