Friday, October 19, 2012

The Best Little Fan Club

Mommy decided to run another half marathon this year. This years race was in Baltimore, MD. Elliot, Beatrice, and Daddy came along to cheer and take in the sights. The kids loved the inner harbor area and the attractions in the post race kids zone.

The race started by the inner harbor. Good morning Baltimore!
Getting ready for the race to start. 

The only picture of Mommy flying by. 

Someone was a little bit scared of the cow...
But not of the giant slide.
My little dare devil. I can't believe she went up then down this slide!


I plan to run another half marathon (my third) in 2014. I am hoping Aunt Stacey will join me :). I think I could physically do one every year, but the training is so time consuming that every other year seems a bit more manageable. As for all of you marathoners out there, I don't know how you do it!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I know what you mean, it's the amount of time training! And yes, I'm in for 2014. We went to a pumpkin patch with those giant slides this week, but even though Adelaide DESPERATELY wanted to go down, she didn't met the height requirement so I didn't let her... I will not show her these pictures of Bebe... :)