Wednesday, September 19, 2012

5!!!

I can't believe my baby boy is FIVE! He has been telling Beatrice, "I'm five now, I am a big boy. Do you know how old five is? It's really big, Bea." over and over since he officially turned 5 yesterday. To celebrate the big day we had a pirate themed party at a local children's museum on Saturday. A few of Elliot's favorite four and five year olds (and some of their younger siblings), Mimsey and Gramps, and Lara came to the party.

We played pin the parrot on the pirate.



We listened to a story about pirates.




We ate pizza.


We had cake.








when we got home, we opened presents.




We went for a walk with Mimsey and Gramps.


We showed Mimsey and Gramps how to pump.



And Beatrice did some bouncing.




On Sunday, I made cupcakes to send to school on Monday. Elliot was pretty excited about the little pirate flags.


I think Elliot had a great birthday. We are so proud of the boy he has become and are loving every minute of the adventure that is parenthood.


No comments: