Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Beatrice joined Elliot at pre-school this year. She is in the two mornings a week 2's class and Elliot is in the three half days a week 4's class. They were both pretty excited to be at school. Lara and I were both so proud at drop off this morning when both kids walked into their classrooms with confidence. Bea didn't even look back to see where we were. They both had a great day and are looking forward to another great school year. 




Bea playing in the hallway waiting for her drop off time. 
I have quite a bit of blogging to catch up on - Brian took the kids on separate vacations, Grammy and Papa came to visit and Elliot lost a tooth. Most of these pictures are on Brian's computer. As soon as I can get my paws on it I will update the blog.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy First Days of School!! We missed our first (and our second day) because the twinkies are sick. :( Hopefully next Tuesday we'll be ready!