Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bring Your Baby to Work Day



Elliot got to take a fun detour on his way to daycare this morning, my office. The foundation I work for is giving an award to Linda Nablo, the former Director of Child Health Insurance for the Department of Medicaid Assistance Services, for all of her efforts to "insure" that low-income families in Virginia have access to health insurance for their children. My boss wanted a picture of Linda surrounded by children to use during the recognition event and asked all of the mommies in the office to bring in their little ones.

Elliot was on his best behavior and had lots of fun touring the office in the arms of my colleagues. He was all smiles and even giggled a little for my co-worker Sherrina. Unfortunately my camera battery died before I could snap a picture of Elliot sitting the chair at my desk. I did manage get a couple of shots of him with Kim (left) and Lisa (right), and of course the group shot with Linda.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Elliot made new work friends. Can't wait to see him next week.