Friday, August 15, 2014

Christmas 2013 (Better Late Than Never)

I can't believe I haven't posted since November of 2013! How is that possible? In December I transitioned to being a stay at home mom and I naively thought I'd have more time for things like updating our little family blog. Life's been busy and my free moments are quickly consumed. The kids are at camp this week so I have no excuses now - lets get to it…

We sold our house before Christmas and were in the midst of packing over the holidays. We escaped the chaos by heading to Williamsburg for what the kids decided was the "best Christmas ever!"
Before heading to Mimsey and Gramp's we got into the Christmas spirt by putting up a tree and some of the decorations. Mommy just couldn't bare not to celebrate Christmas in our home one last time. 


 
Beatrice performed in her first Christmas concert at pre-school. 


Picking out the tree.


I made Bea's Advent calendar. Each day she received a little charm for a charm necklace. 


Elliot had a Lego Advent calendar. He still LOVES the legos. 

The kids and I took the train to Williamsburg and Brian met us there on Christmas Eve. They loved rising the train!



Mimsey had out done herself with the Christmas decorations! The house looked beautiful. 



We continued our tradition of building and decorating ginger bread houses. 





We went to Christmas Town at Bush Gardens! It was cold, but the kids loved it. 


Christmas Morning was filled with excitement and SO MANY PRESENTS! Sorry for the lack of present opening photos. 






Christmas dinner was lovely. 




No comments: